There haven’t been a lot of blockbuster titles in store for the PS Vita, but the one game that’s got my gaming juices flowing is Soul Sacrifice. Fortunately for everyone, the launch date has been set to be April 30th. Hopefully, like what Monster Hunter did for the PSP, Soul Sacrifice will do for the PS Vita. There’s certainly a lot of similarities between the two games. Both have awesome monster battles and great multiplayer. It also doesn’t hurt that it has the inputs of designer Keiji Inafune and the musical compositions of Yasunori Mitsuda and Wataru Hokoyama.
- Japanese audio tracks – available for purchase later
- 2 unique customers for character customization – NOT available for purchase later
- 3 magical items – NOT available for purchase later:
- Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
- Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
- Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell
Hit the jump to see the full box art.